General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Make more Lord of the Rings/Hobbit weapons

I love the Arenmegil, and Dark Fang, these inspired by/tributes to LoTR and Hobbit weapons are amazing. I would love to see a Glamdring and Thorin's Orcrist from Calimacil. While latex versions exist, nothing beats Calimacil quality, safety and durability.
    next to having live steel, nothing detail wise compares, and for safety, hands down Calimacil is the best.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Barbarian weapons

What if you were to do a line of weapons that were similar to the stuff you see in the world of conan. Things like the atlantean sword or the crow bill mace or the large maul and so on. I have seen your products and love the detail that goes into them. Weapons in worlds such as conan have immense detail and unique creative looks. If you could do it, I could see you doing a wonderful job as always.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Use the Kukri's curved core to make Boomerangs! The First Larp safe Boomerangs

Be it making it out of pure foam with a few weights in the tips or using the core of the Kukri which is already curved. (however cost wise and safety for most larps I would imagine pure foam and weighted tips would be the best bet.
    No one else does Boomerangs, need some Aussie love!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fire Axe

A modern fire axe to go with the sledgehammer and tools

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Full Contact Line?

I know you guys just came out with a martial arts line, but now I'm wondering if you could make a Full Contact line? As in, weapons that are not made for the "tap tapping" that most LARPS do, but for full contact swinging, following the rules of Dagorhir/Belegarth's weapon restrictions.

It would be hard, but possible very profitable in your part.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make and / or distribute Crossbows

With the availability of the IDE Arrows (Brilliant, BTW!) and Bolts, I see you are also carrying bows - this is a very good start! You have Crossbow bolts, but it seems LARP-safe Crossbows are hard to come by - the only decent ones I've seen were by Arrow Kaster out of Europe, but they went out of business a while back. No one today makes good, 25 pound draw Crossbows that would look good and be safe in a LARP, even with the bolts being available.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Basket hilt broadsword and dirk

For more selection of Scottish weapons, a basket hilted broadsword, and a drik. The basket hilt would work well with the diamond V7 blade, running at a length of 36", the blade being 31", both are easy and accessible for melee combat for people who are, or are not using scottish styles of combat. The dirk could run a 12" blade, and a 5-6" hilt.
    http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110315010043/deadliestfiction/images/6/65/Broadsword_and_dirk.jpg

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add more nature inspired weapons.

I love the style of weapons you have now, but I'm looking for something a bit different. You have several swords with great handles, but some of them aren't able to be added to the elven style blades or are too long for a one handed weapon. I'd like to see some one handed swords with bone or antler handles. A nice curved blade, like the elven style blades, would look fantastic on a handle that looks like a deer antler. Also some blades or styles of weapons that a druid or witch might use. Something very rooted in the…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Horse Slaying Swords

I'd be curious if you could make a Zanbatō (horse slayers) or nodachi (field sword).
    While I know in two popular stories (Clouds from FF7 and the anime Samurai X with Zanzo) have very wide ones, and that would be very cool.
    I'd be happy with the very, very long sword.

For my LARP I'm more an NPC, but I will have the chance to make a hero (PC) andd play it every now and then. I also create cultures, and I can see that being a signature weapon for a future creation, if possible.

Are very long swords like…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bladed Tonfa

Basically this weapon:
    http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/phyreblade_blog/Weapons/Sword%20of%20Kroenen/UC-1398ABNB.jpg

This would be a really fun weapon to use in LARP combat. I would absolutely buy 2 or 4 (2 for my gf as well).

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. saber

I suggest you make a saber along the lines of this one
    http://budk.com/Swords/Cold-Steel-US-1860-Heavy-Cavalry-Saber-Sword

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. make runes

you should make runes in weapons it will make em look a lot cooler and it is not hard to do. at least i think so.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i think it would be awsome to have a larp guitar, or a lut, which could be blayed as an instrument, and used as a weapon. it woud be epic fo

i think it would be awsome to have a larp guitar, or a lut, which could be blayed as an instrument, and used as a weapon. it woud be epic for a minstrel!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Variable Density Availability

I don't know what your posibilities with your foam formulae is, but perhaps a softer weapon series. This should help you garner purchases from the americas, as a lot of our larps like to fight heavier, with softer weapons.
    just a business tip, love the artistry

Bane

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dual Wielding

It would be amazing if you could sell a set of two swords designed for dual wielding characters. light, one handed, swords that could be sold for less than buying two individual swords, because most of us don't have or want to spend 300 dollars on a foam swords. But a set of two, less expensive swords would work out better for a lot of us.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Redesign Halberd with bigger tip

I really like your spear and halberd heads (especially the haberd one). But the tip on your halberd is to smal and pointy and I have also attended to larps were the weapon has been considered unfit for thrusting with. Your spearhead however has managed better in this area.
    I think you should redesign or make an additional model were you perhaps use your spearhead as a base and from there work to incorporate some sort of axe or blade into the desing. Just so you add some thickness and buffer into the tip of the weapon.
    Otherwise, keep up…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make baldrics

It's all fine and dandy to offer a scabbard but i use a two handed blade i need something that will hold the sword over the shoulder and across the back and still allow for an easy draw. Needs to be able to fit the longest blades you currently design.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. modern

I'd like to see alot more modern "found" weapons: handsledge, woodcutter axe, screwdriver, hatchet, machete, tire iron,lead pipe,crowbar, kitchen knife,
    shovel, hedge clippers, etc

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make a large stone club PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if it sounds crazy, i would like a large and big stone club to crush my opponents with the utter force of an avalanche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base