General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Calimacil Polearm

I would like to see an actual Polearm made into production that's intended for that use. I've looking and found nothing. All able weapons are just taking out of the context of which there were made and substituted for a Polearm.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New hilt construction on sword designs.

Perhaps offer premium models with new hilt construction, changing from a single moulded piece, to a calimacil foam blade,grip, and pommel, with a harder rubber, or polypropylene quillon, or hand guard depending on sword style. Quillons, or knuckle guards, are a crucial part of a sword, in the function that it does not bend. the CFI moulded ones currently are too floppy, and allow hits that otherwise would not happen when landed on a functional hand guard. This presents a problem, but also an opportunity. An untapped market for custom built, possibly clip, or bolt-on crossguards. Imagine being able to…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. spear-sword

If any of you have seen the dragon age two trailer you know what weapon im talking about, im talking about that kickass spear-sword the "main" character is using and using your naginata as sorts of inspiration ive thought of a way you can make it (The part of using already existent moulds to use something entirely new) you start off with a rather basic sword then onto that sword you place 1/3 of a staff and at the bottom of said staff you place a daggers blade, yes it will be something like the "staffs" from knights emerald however…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Extend the variety of blades for the custom-sets.

What I am searching for personally is the Egyptian Kopesh blade, a friend of mine highly recommended you and I will most likely end up getting a few swords from you either way, but I would like to get my hands on a Kopesh-blade and why settle for second-rate stuff when you are so good at making them.

So in overall, more variety of different sorts of blades I suppose, but specifically the Kopesh would be lovely.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Game of Thrones series of swords.

So I've been going through Game of Thrones recently. Awesome series, beautiful swords. Now imagine those swords in Calimacil? Yes that would indeed be freaking awesome. Let's make this happen now that most of the important stuff is done with! (spears, zombie killers, and such)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Poleaxe

I was thinking as a practitioner of HEMA and being a history nerd i would love to see a larp version of my faborite weapon the poleaxe
    and would absolutly love it if you could make one since I havent found one that would be good for larp and your other polearms are really good.

https://myarmoury.com/feature_spot_poleaxe.html
    https://myarmoury.com/images/features/pic_spot_poleaxe17.jpg

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Foam guns!

Not firing ones!! A lot of larp players are using prop guns (as XVIIth century metal pistols) to add realism to their pirate or musketeer outfit. A full foam pistol or even musket with bayonet would allow people to actually fight with them as contondant weapons or piercing for the bayonet. There are a lot of XVIIIth century enthusiasts who would love to fight with muskets with bayonets.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make a bigger collection of viking gear

Greetings :)
    I know that there is made some viking stuff but the vikings was some of the greatest warriors in history and i think it would be awesome to have some more and new designs on weapons and maybe some armor? :)
    for an example: a shorter (or otherwise lighter) viking axe so you get more mobility if you are carrying a shield.
    I beg you for more viking stuff :D
    FOR VALHALLA :D

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Butterfly knife

I'm not sure how it would be done, and it would almost certainly be a costly item if you did design one, but a LARP butterfly knife would be amazing. It should still be flippable, because otherwise what would be the point

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Realistic Claws

As a former (and future) customer, I would like to share an idea / weapon request for you to think upon.

A weapon designed around a historically existent model - The Athenry Mace.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~foregan/adc/mace.html or just do your own search if links make you nervous.

If you were to provide both a left and right handed model in short sword length they could be sold as sets of realistic 'claws' used
    by nearly all LARP games. A product not offered by any other boffer weapon producer my extensive research can locate.

They could be made in a variety of styles…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please make 6 ft pole weapons

You guys already produce several spears and staffs but they need to be longer. Plus producing halberds
    would also be nice.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Italian Weapons

Again, stressing the need for diversity. Specifically I'd like to see a Cinquedea added to the daggers, but the schianova, stilleto, and maybe some other rapier style weapons would be interesting. You guys have such talent, you should expand the diversity of your selection.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Shirasaya Style Katana

For those who don't know a Shirasaya is a plain wooden Japanese blade mount consisting of a saya (scabbard) and tsuka (hilt), traditionally made of nurizaya wood.

The Shirasaya can be seen in all of the Zatoichi movies as well as the 1989 Western, more mordern remake of Zatoichi vol 17, Blind Fury starring Rutger Hauer.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make a Bardiche/Berdiche

This long polaxe/glaive polearm was mainly used by russiand Strelitz soldiers (also as a rest for the musket) in the 17th century, but I think one would also be fi for several other charakter concepts eg. Barbarians.
    http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/15532/15525453_2.jpg?v=8CFD9A02A12D000
    http://www.outfit4events.com/runtime/cache/images/productFull/pef_3515.jpg
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Y3zU5V7CSLI/Tx8zuKHWvkI/AAAAAAAACZ0/eKLHdxLlx8s/s1600/berdiche9.jpg

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. create a crescent overblade

i ave been searching for a weapon jut like illidans in warcraft but with a little twist of having a small hook in the forward blade's sides to catch weapon and counter it the back side should be blunt tho dont want people hurting themselfs in a fight

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Take More Pictures

I have noticed that some of of your swords have great videos. I suggest that try to make videos for more swords because they are great for showing the lengths and proportions compared to real people.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Scimitars

Have you guys ever thought about making a scimitar? For those of us Drizzt Do'urden enthusiasts, would be cool to have Calimacil scimitars. Even something like a Chinese broadsword. Food for thought.....

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to see a war hammer made like game of thrones Robert Baratheons or Gendrys. Especially, if its made from calimacil!

A war hammer made to look like robert baratheons or gendry in game of thrones would be awesome for larp. Especially, a durable one made to be able to swing around and not worry about fading or wear like the dorgen ;)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. More Calimacil

I'm think of a mace, war hammer and zweihander(aka two handssword) some great that it out match "Odo the mace". The look in my head is something like a late medieval/renassance mace. And the war hammer out matching "Scrow The War Hammer", a more real life looking war hammer, from the late medieval/renassance. And 'bout that zweihander... I'm thinking of a Warhammer greatsword, cause who wouldn't have a sword like that, eh???

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Simple-looking viking-sax

I would be really nice with a simple looking viking-sax to use for characters that´s not so wealthy and need a more simple weapon than a sword.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base