General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. highlander brass II 150mm

I know, you posted a video about the highlander brass II and you say to us that it would be available soon, but that was in may of 2015 and the highlander isn't here yet.
    in the video seems quite finished.

i don't want to sound rude, but i am waiting since the video, checking the website almost every day, and i'm starting to loose the hope on that project.

it would be nice at least some info about the project itself.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can't you do a fireaxe?‏

Dear Calimacil.
    I have bought several of your LARP-weapons and I love them. They are so great and looks outstanding.
    I would like to make a request about the posibility that you could make fireaxe too.
    It would be great to have in Zombie-LARP and such.
    I really hope that you would start making them, since your weapons are the only ones that look this great and are of this outstanding quality.

Best regards/Sofie Mejsholm, Sweden.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make Monster Town Weapons!

Make plain weapons of various lengths that are cheap enough to be bought in bulk and donated to game centers. Everyone's been to games where the MT weapons are barely holding together, and no one ever wants to fix or replace them. Why not have Calimacil weapons that last a lifetime, look awesome, and improve the entire image of the monsters and NPCs?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve the balance of your rapiers

I love the Agrippa, even if there are some tweaks it could do with, but the balance is off for a duelling blade. I'd love to see the balance point move closer to the hilt, making them more like real rapiers which had weighted pommels for faster movements.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make more Lord of the Rings/Hobbit weapons

I love the Arenmegil, and Dark Fang, these inspired by/tributes to LoTR and Hobbit weapons are amazing. I would love to see a Glamdring and Thorin's Orcrist from Calimacil. While latex versions exist, nothing beats Calimacil quality, safety and durability.
    next to having live steel, nothing detail wise compares, and for safety, hands down Calimacil is the best.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make a Sword Cane

A sword cane with an ornate head and a sheath that is strong enough to be used for blocking. Just like a noble might carry.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make a new version of arenmegil called the arenmegil ll the lengendary blade reborn

It is a new sword called arenmegil the legendary blade reborn
    I even have a description for it:
    Out of nowhere, the cloaked figure approached the Orc lord and a great battle began. They fought for hours, and then the figures hood came off and everyone knew he was heir to throne of our. Using his magic, he defeated and banished the Orc lord to the underworld. His orcs retreated and the prince prince found arenmegil and brought it back to the elves and dwarves rebuilt the blade that was broken and the legend was reborn.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make arrows Pleaaaase

Im an archer myself, and its very hard to find quality larp arrows, that are accurate and have some range, because all the larp arrows you can make or buy will drop to the ground within 15 feet, or hit someone in the family jewels

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sword weighting

Please, could you fix the weighting of the sword blades? When using a sword, it feel extremely blade heavy, and incredibly unrealistic and unwieldy. Weighting more or less at the opposite end of the blade would be more in order.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Smaller Shortswords

I really would like to purchase one of your weapons, but even the shordsword are to long. You need definetly more weapons with a length aorund 70 cm. Scimitar, Sax, Wakisachi and so on...

So please do shorter weapons.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make a Greek xiphos

The xiphos is an iconic and visually appealing sword with a simple design and elegant leaf shaped blade.
    I've personally searched for a foam xiphos that would safely stand up to the rigours of combat , with no success.
    I'd love to see you expand your range of 'classical' weapons beyond the gladius and perseus, but the simplicity of the xiphos would make it appealing in fantasy as well as historical settings.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like see a pair of chinese butterfly swords

Southern Chinese style butterfly swords for Kung fu practioners, where the left and right sword are mirrors of each other and nest together into one sheath. A pair of weapons for a shaolin monk or Hung Gar and Wing Chun practitioners or even a 3 kingdoms foot soldier. In fact more wide bladed swords like Chinese Dao would allow development of Asian characters that are not Ninja or samurai.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make a collection of Elven armor

Like, nothing super fancy or expensive. Just make some leather armor that looks elven. Most of the armor you have released has been for human warriors. I play an elven ranger and I need some nice but AFFORDABLE armor. I like Faloril, the Griffon Claw, make a set that has that sort of color scheme.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change the blade silver

Please change the blade color.. this silver always looks like a 5$ childs toy and not like a 16$ weapon.
    I'd suggest something Kjeldor and virtually all german Larpers use:
    http://www.inlarp.de/larp-forum/kjeldors-wundersame-kuriositaeten-t1947.html

This blade silver is more or less the standard silver in Germany. A bit darker, less plastic and more metallic look.
    I considered buying a Calimacil blade several times, but always decided against it due to the blade color.
    This dagger (scroll down a bit) is nearly perfect:
    http://www.inlarp.de/larp-forum/kjeldors-wundersame-kuriositaeten-t1947-s540.html

As long as the foam and latex blades look this good. I can't reason to buy a Calimacil Rapier or…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Better Daggers I.e for assassins

Curved dagger blades such as a ritual knife, or another sort of dual wielding dagger style that would be appealing to your rouges and assassins in the larp community that commit to using nothing but twin daggers to stagger and gut their foes.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Elemental Blades

Like th Earth Fang dagger, having the option in the custom Sword and Scimitar for an Elemental blade would be excellent.
    Choose form a Fire blade with bumps and points and a paint job, to the Water flow of another, to the rocky blade you've already done. Wind could be done as well with wisps and silvers and whites.
    Would be a great addition for fantasy and for those willing to choose this feature!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re currently upgrading our painting techniques and blade-types in order to create a wider range of choices. Stay tuned to our website, you’re sure to see them appear on the custom tool soon!

18. Make softer weapons.

The largest LARP organizer in Sweden, ELERIA, with well over a 1000 participants twice a year (+ several minor larps) have decided to rule out calimacil-weapons.
    This is because the weapons are not soft enough.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. start listening to your customer-base...for real.

the most suggestions made here are like 5 years old and you stated that you 'started' working on it - but nothing comes around. Sorry to say that, but It doesn't even feel like you looked into it. I mean, how is it possible to get nothing accomplished in several years regarding the top-rated suggestions? Instead you make this high-tech Laser-Swords for a little Star-Wars-Fan-Base, Butcher - Knifes or weapons that are based on videogames. WTF Calimacil? You sales would explode as soon as you would build what the community really needs instead of that crap. Please don't take me…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New Weapon idea

Hey Calimacil I have a new weapon design for you. Its called the Kanabo. Its a Japanese samurai weapon that can be as long as 48''. If you don't know what it looks like here is a link to the photo http://www.nihonzashi.com/japanese_weapon_pictures/tetsubo_2991_1024.jpg I would really appreciate if you would consider on producing this weapon for all of those who are interested in Japanese weaponry such as me. Please Email me if you do consider this idea. Thank you for your time and I will have many more ideas in the near future.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base