General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. contemporary or modern history daggers

such as the k-bar knife or the English fairbanks dagger, it would be cool

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stab safe gladius.

Hi a stabe safe gladius with telescoptic mechnism or rapier blades. Might serve legions around the world well? Currently there is none in the market that serves the famous and probably the most important roman stab stab & stab nehind the scutum techniques.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Half-Lance new weapon

I was searching for a weapon, but i cant find i anywhere. A Half-Lance. It' s a sword lance hybrid and is good for short and long distance fighting, depends on how you hold it. It's a weapon you can use in many ways so i think many peoplay would like it. I can't tell you how big it is because i dont know what people need but basically the blade and the handle have the same size, and it's about the same size as a twohandled sword.

Hope you like it and vote for it, because i would like…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New suggestions for 2H swords

I was wondering if you guys were planning on making any new 2H/Bastard Swords or working on any new 2H/Bastard Sword designs in the near future. Personally, I've always wondered what a 2H/Bastard Sword version of Etienne Navarre's family 2H Sword from the movie "Ladyhawke" would look like.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Paladin mace

I love your guys work the amount of detail is astounding and beautiful, but I notice that there aren't a lot of maces. I thought of the Idea of a paladin style mace, the handle would be about the same length as the Odo maybe a bit more with elegant writing on it like elvish of an ancient language long forgotten with holy symbols and such. The pommel would be flat or a rounded style. The head would be flanged or morning star, and a bit longer and bigger than the Odo head for a larger striking point. For coloring…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. harpoons

like the ones for fishing sharks, it could work for zombie larp I guess

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make LARP legal traps

Such as, but not limited to:

Caltrops

Tripwire trap

Barricades

Staffs of multiple sizes for your spear and halberd heads

Flail weapons

A limited edition Viking Style Dane axe

A limited edition Viking style set of weapons much like your elf style set of weapons, but Viking-Era

Vegan Viking style wolf hide/pelt along with a vegan Viking style wolf head

Realistic Viking Round Shield(s) of different styles and costs. For example: The King’s Shield would be something rather expensive, having a vegan leather strap for the wearer to carry the shield over their shoulder or back and would have a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make an anvil in Calimacil foam

I need a big anvil made in Calimacil foam. One or two 'horns' as you please, but I might prefer two horns. Mount it on a 'wooden' plank.
    I need this for my company; where I run LARPS for a living.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Forearm Crossbow

Hello, I haven't been here In some time and I see the Feedback page hasn't updated any in some time. I seen the Crossbows you have for sale, In the future does your website or your partners websites have any future plans for a forearm mounted Larp Crossbow with retractable limbs or something like that has to be custom ordered. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Wider blades with a taper

Hi there! Is there any way you could create a sword that has a wider blade, with a more acute taper? I am in love with 'type XV' blades. A quick search brought me to something akin to the company 'Albion Blades's "Principe", or "Constable"? I understand the 'point' could be a safety issue- but any way to simulate this? Maybe wider at the hilt? Just can't find anything else like it! Much love to Calimacil, otherwise!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. About: make shields / Zusatz zu: Macht Schilde!

Auch ich würde mich über Schilde von euch freuen. Die hier in Deutschland erhältlichen sind mit Latexüberzug und haben die damit verbundenen Nachteile wie die Empfindlichkeit gegen Sonne, Regen und ganz besonders die Beschädigungen, wenn man mal näher an den Gegner herankommt und der Schild die Rüstung trifft.

Die derzeitige Entwicklung hier geht Richtung kernlose Schilde, da die Kämpfer mit den Schilden auch gerne mal schlagen (liegt ja auch nahe). Könnt ihr so etwas bauen?

Auch würde ich mich über Schilde für Elfen und Zwerge freuen - davon gibt es nicht wirklich eine große Auswahl...

I would like to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make Gladiators's items!

It would be very awesome to have all those items of gladiators, which worthy of glory in the arenas. Make possible the existence of more realistic characters like Spartacus, Gannicus, Crixus, Oenomaus and many others in LARP! (Spartacus easter egg)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make more shields.

I'm talking kite shields, and tower shields, different types of bucklers and them. I also think your viking shield should be remodeled, with a dragon painted onto it like an actual viking's shield, although you could also make this a a limited edition item or as an extra bonus for spending 2000$ on your site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. One-Handed Spear

Many of the LARPs I've been to have required two hands for weapons over 48". I would love to use the classic spear and shield style, but I can't find any spears short enough to be allowed in one hand. It would be great to see a spear under 48", perhaps in a Greek hoplite or Roman legionnaire style.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Walking staff with sword

For the old lady or a pimped sir, easy to hide aka smuggle in to a none weapon place, and it will be really cool

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More Dwarfen designs.

It would be nice, if you design some more dwarfen stuff. Maybe a Pickaxt? And swords with Dwarfen design.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Crescent Moon Blades

I have been looking around but haven't been able to find any one who makes crescent moon blades(knives) or any tutorials I could use to make some myself. I have been wanting a pair for a character I'm currently creating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need more armour/weapons in AUSTRALIA

hi I'm from australia and i noticed that your online store doesn't really allow people like myself to buy some armours form you and i was wondering when are you going to stock up the australia stock list cause i sure would like to get a few things like a couple of armour bits and weapons but i can't get the ones i want cause they're either not in stock here or sell out over night and are out of stock or just not on the list at all can maybe australia get some more stock as in armour and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base