General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. New models of practical weapons

Hello, i got a Sanguis Martial Arts, it's perfect for western martial arts combat without protections (only with a fence mask). But is a one handed sword model. Would be great if you can make a one and a half hand sword for western martial arts!! and other models like Roman spatha, viking sword, Iberian falchion...etc. It would be fantastic practice combat with these models!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Even bigger sword.

I was thinking that while you now have a colossal sword you could maybe make an even larger one. Maybe something akin to the sword from berserk. At the very least maybe you could make a blade as long as the colossal doppel sword but with a much wider straight blade. It would also look epic with the krieger wolf art style!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Calisoft to the custom sword range as an option

The LARP systems in the UK tend to prefer lighter/softer weapons. Calisoft as a blade option would open up the UK market to a much greater extent. You do need to address the flashing problem however.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. how about some weapons from the dynasty warriors games like green dragon kwan dao

how about some weapons from the dynasty warriors games like green dragon kwan dao

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Spatha

Of course this is not a realy creative idea, but I´m searching for a weapon of the late antiquity, the so called Spatha. It´s a kind of a long roman gladius, which has been invented for the use in cavalry. In the late antiquity it was used by laetic food-wariors too, like the Franks, Alemans etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. offer custom designs and template

offer custom designs and template

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Preorder vs. sold out

Why don't you generally allow preordering of sold out weapons? It is annoying having to look after the shop site every day just to check if the weapon can be ordered. If a weapon is sold out forever, remove it from the shop site, otherwise allow preorder. Isn't it also better for you making weapons that are already paid?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. hello i would just like to say how much i love my new bellitor calamacil.

hello i would just like to say how much i love my new bellitor calamacil. i am in a college club of indipendent study swordsmen. sence the club meets on campus we are not allowed to spar with wooden or metal weapons of any kind. so we use larp weaponry in order to hone our skill against real opponents without having to hold back. my particular field of study is medieval swordsman ship and the german longsword. with my calimacil belliator I am the envy of the group. my sword has even been nicknamed "Authority" by my fellow members because…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make things more durable.

I bought an Yngvar axe and had to return it after one game of lightest touch because it broke.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. more knight of emerald weapens/shields

I like the hole emerald serie. But it is so small, actually 2 waepens. Knight of emerald sword and double sword of kyra ( double sword of onyx is te same as kyra but without the colors). Maybe a shield? A big schield with ther cross in front. Or if you had a better idee... I think you could think something. Because you are the best. The only one with green weapons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Punch/stabbing weapons

I have been looking for weapons that can safely use the punch or thrust motions that are normally only reserved to thrust spear weapons only. Is there a way to utilize the telescopic technology in your spears for other shorter weapons? The Gladiatorial Sica or Katar. The design for a fantasy Sica could be a 12-14"buckler and a pair of parallel dagger length swords that telescope for stabbing on either side of the wrists. A telescopic Katar could have the blade offset to the top of the forearm to telescope back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bayonet rifles / trench maces

Have you considered making close-quarter WW1 weapons? Weapons like spike maces, infantry shovels, and trench knives, and bayonet rifles. Reenacting melee combat of the trenches would be awesome. You make absolutely fantastic weapon models, and adding WW1 gear could definitely add a authentic spin to your selection.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Idea for Machete Modell

Hey Folks,

Calimacil does Post-Apocalypse, Steampunk, Zombie and other modern weapons in the last months and so I hope, that there will also be a modern type machete (see link below). Just
    http://www.ktl-store.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/m/a/machete_gator.jpg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Steampunk gun blade

I love steampunk weapons they are awesome yet I rarely see gunblade hybrids. I am not talking a pistol with a dagger I'm talking a sword. The handle could be a straight pistol grip the trigger could be artistically done as to not make it look tacky and of course it would have a westerny steampunk feel. If you want to see what I am referencing take a look at "high noon yasuo" from League of Legends. Of course the sword I am talking about or the line of swords so there could be many to choose from would be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. what happened to your mystic II sword and will you be making more replicas of Kit Rae's swords

What happened to your mystic II sword an will you be making more weapons that look like the Kit Rae swords?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Chainsaw!

It may be a bit hard to figure out but it doesn't need to spin and all of that. I just want a larp friendly chainsaw. Nothing crazy. Just a chainsaw meant for chopping wood... or kidnapping and killing in Texas. Maybe a hint of rust on the blade. Simple yellow box and handle. Maybe a cord strong enough for fast and strong pulling. Would definitely pay for one for my post apocalyptic larp character

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base