I suggest you ...

Make a Zweihander

Firstly, before anyone comments (This is already suggested). While it is suggested, Calimacil has stated that each suggestion should be made SEPARATE. So I'm restating this as it's own post, as the katzbalger is already in development.

I'd like to see a zweihander along these lines:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hAbhXUmm2Os/US-0jDdH7aI/AAAAAAAAANE/o9dNXpbaBs8/s1600/DJY4112-H-O1-O%28zweihander_resize%29.jpg

With the double hoops on both sides and the double crossguard and all. It's my favorite looking zweihander, personally. Though this particular blade is a ceremonial one.

While this sword could be resized but retain the shape and function as a realistic zweihander, a more traditional zweihander would look something like:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzs0AIpHKeXO_9JNqmj8kTfyQUpLA2GGsNhQz6sdJUgYJm2QVkfQ

Either one would go really nicely along side the katzbalger.

Can't wait to see what you guys come out with! :D

145 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think they have a zweihänder like that by now. Little hint: it's HUGE.

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent idea. I would like to see a 1.8 metre long weapon with a 45cm grip to really make the blade manoevarable AND have a robust point so it is totally thrust safe.

• Henrik Brammås commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give this man a cookie! The players of the swedish larp krigshjärta (Heart of war) would really like this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have to agree. My favorite Calimacil in my mini armory is by far the brass Claymore. I think some more great swords as well as a true zweihander/bihander would be awesome.

The hybrid core used in the Kira staff could be used for a zweihander, or possibly scaled down to a more usable length (60 in or so)

I'd be happy to see more swords made in the highlander brass length as well. A straight hilt European 2hander or some type of fantasy blade (sword of the Witchking!)

Feedback and Knowledge Base