I suggest you ...

Blade Consistency

I would like to see the consistency of the foam in the blades improve. I understand how hard it is when mixing the chemicals to get the same firmness every cast. I ordered a templars sword a while ago and unfortunately the blade was very hard, too hard to use in most Larps. I've seen other Calamacil weapons where the blade is much softer. I love your detal and ballance and would like to use your swords for my larp but can't see spending 150 a weapon if I one in 10 is too hard to use.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have had same. i bought 2 Kunai and one was really floppy and one was as hard as a sword

• AdminCalimacil (Admin, calimacil) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We can guarantee that all the blade will be exactly the same. As you wrote the chemical reaction is very hard to handle in order to have the exact same density for each blade. But we do have a lot of quality control and we tolerate a very strict window of density for the blade. However, we know some larp group do not accept certain type of weapon in their game when they think is too hard. So to help you on that matter, you can order any Calimacil online and return it 60 days later if you think it will not work for you. For more detail about our 60 days return policy: http://www.calimacil.com/return_policy.html

Feedback and Knowledge Base