I suggest you ...

Staffs

I would like to suggest the making of more staffs. The ones under the Knights Emerald collection are beautiful and wonderfully detailed, but it would be nice if there was a staff without blades, because in many games systems, the blades make it into a pole arm, which might eliminate a strict staff wielder from its use. Perhaps a couple different choices? Maybe a simple wooden quarter staff and an iron/steel staff, possibly with a head of some sort. I would definately stock up on many models of the simple wooden staff.

281 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Urban DisgraceUrban Disgrace shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Diferents length of staffs could be a good idea

• Tim Werdin (Eydamos)Tim Werdin (Eydamos) commented  · 

I would also like to see a staff like the wodden staff or the pilgrim in a length of 180 cm or 6'.
        For me a 150 cm staff ist just too short.

• MikaelMikael commented  · 

You already have the 152cm(jo) staff. Both the Naginata and the Kira staff is over 180cm so you already know how to make long weapons. All I want is a simple wooden staff around 180-190cm. If it could look like the Raijin that would be great, but a simple wooden one will do.

If it is sturdy enough (Not totally rigid. It should have some flexing) I could also probably make use of it in kung-fu martial arts practice.

• Anonymous commented  · 

A 183 cm staff (6'), even with still simple wood texture, or with iron shod ends would be a huge boon - as someone previously commented, there are Latex versions at this size, but none with the beauty or durability of a Calimacil weapon.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would really like to see a replica of Gandalf the gray's staff from Lord of the Rings.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Something over 160cm would meet with great approval from me. Other LARP product companies have made such items however they don't have the calimacil quality, durability and require maintenance.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

A consideration in regards to staffs should be a butt cap of some sort. I was gifted the Raijin and used it as a walking staff the foam on the bottom of the staff was quickly damaged with every step i took it was pressed into the ground.

• Bijan DjafariBijan Djafari commented  · 

Is it really? You already have a shortstaff (Raijin), is it so much more difficullt to produce it at quarterstaff length? I think that the classic quarterstaff is an iconic weapon that would enrich your inventory even more.

• Geoffrey SchallerGeoffrey Schaller commented  · 

A good old fashioned monk's staff, without adornment, can never go wrong. ;-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base