I suggest you ...

Staffs

I would like to suggest the making of more staffs. The ones under the Knights Emerald collection are beautiful and wonderfully detailed, but it would be nice if there was a staff without blades, because in many games systems, the blades make it into a pole arm, which might eliminate a strict staff wielder from its use. Perhaps a couple different choices? Maybe a simple wooden quarter staff and an iron/steel staff, possibly with a head of some sort. I would definately stock up on many models of the simple wooden staff.

294 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Urban Disgrace shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • frederick stones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm new into the hobby, and looking for a 6' simple wooden quarterstaff for my druid character. No other company has the same quality that you guys provide. On all forums I checked Calimacil came out as the most durable weapons. However the 5' staff would just be to short for me so I'm having a big dilemma of what staff to pick.
        If you could make a 6' simple staff I would definitely buy it as soon as it releases.

• Tim Werdin (Eydamos) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to see a staff like the wodden staff or the pilgrim in a length of 180 cm or 6'.
        For me a 150 cm staff ist just too short.

• Mikael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You already have the 152cm(jo) staff. Both the Naginata and the Kira staff is over 180cm so you already know how to make long weapons. All I want is a simple wooden staff around 180-190cm. If it could look like the Raijin that would be great, but a simple wooden one will do.

If it is sturdy enough (Not totally rigid. It should have some flexing) I could also probably make use of it in kung-fu martial arts practice.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A 183 cm staff (6'), even with still simple wood texture, or with iron shod ends would be a huge boon - as someone previously commented, there are Latex versions at this size, but none with the beauty or durability of a Calimacil weapon.

I would really like to see a replica of Gandalf the gray's staff from Lord of the Rings.

Something over 160cm would meet with great approval from me. Other LARP product companies have made such items however they don't have the calimacil quality, durability and require maintenance.

A consideration in regards to staffs should be a butt cap of some sort. I was gifted the Raijin and used it as a walking staff the foam on the bottom of the staff was quickly damaged with every step i took it was pressed into the ground.

• Bijan Djafari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it really? You already have a shortstaff (Raijin), is it so much more difficullt to produce it at quarterstaff length? I think that the classic quarterstaff is an iconic weapon that would enrich your inventory even more.

Feedback and Knowledge Base