I suggest you ...

Make Shields!

If you make high quality swords. (I might get one for Christmas !!!) Then why not make high quality shields? BUT instead of making the type of shields EVERY one has. Why don't you make a high quality inexpensive shield, i'm talking the kind people can actually buy, not the ones you searching for saying in you mind. " Don't have 780 dollars... Don't have 1,299 Dollars... Don't have 2,000 Dollars..."
Shields where people will say "HEY! I HAVE 200 DOLLARS xD " Also you should make them DIFFRENT! I mean... EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE sells a viking shield for 50 bucks, or a roman shield for 1,000 bucks. Or just a plain medieval shield for 500 bucks. But i'm thinking you guys make like a Teutonic shield, Bring back the good old crusades! Like Islamic shields, Ex. The Moors, Orange large round shield with a Smiling crescent. Well you guys have amazing minds and creativity with your swords, all I'm saying is that if you made shields, you profits will be going through the roof. (Or at least my money is going to hit rock bottom :P )

711 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Connor MoffattConnor Moffatt shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  CalimacilAdminCalimacil (Admin, calimacil) responded  · 

We are working on it. we search for the best composition : foam and core. We do not forget this idea, we will find something to work it out! But that’s a big challenge.

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...