I suggest you ...

Warglaives

Well i'd like to introduce the twinglaives of azzinoth to everyone. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4MUf6T4VzPw/SdlKxLzsjiI/AAAAAAAAG5w/UHwbJpyHj2Q/s400/warcraft-warglaive-azzinoth-papercraft.jpg
thats a paper model of the actual weapon. since the blades at both sides are the same, you could use exactly the same weapon in right or left hand. Of course they should not be exactly like in the WoW game but this is the main idea. I am sure even addicts would not complain if they were made a bit more handleable. Well hope I am not the only one who always wished to fight with weapons like this.

88 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
eyidium shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Magnus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Warglaives are an amazing idea choice. There are multiple versions also. The one shown has a handle guard cover, while lesser ones do not. So you could open a range of "cheaper" versions that dont have the hand cover guard.

• Maddius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another good idea towards this would be to maybe make it 2-handable as well.

• eyidium commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

True but not every weapon is made to be offensive. I know there are many people who hate wearing a shield, this would be a perfect set to use instead. Like i said in my previous post, they should not be exactly the same, I think the model from warcraft 3 is way more useful. Its just the base weapon I ment, not exactly the things Illidan wields.

• Endar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, such weapons do look cool when Illidan wields them, but...I built one once the traditional way and they do not make for good offensive weapons.

Feedback and Knowledge Base