I suggest you ...

More pratical weapons.

More pratical weapons. There is a lot of low fantasy lrp in the UK and a big issue is getting some proper looking pratical weapons for them, actual swords and axes that were used. The few you do are great and we would love more

302 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Taylor commented  · 

Yes, specifically hand axes are very hard to find in realistic look or size.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Take a look in the Bazaar, you will see simple medieval historical weapon with battle scar, aged blades, bloody and couple of viking too. There is new items comming soon. The historical sword use by Rob Stark in Game of Throne. A simple design but just right.

• Grumpypants commented  · 

While they don't have to be completely plain, it would be nice to be able to choose weapons that look like they might be suited to a town guard, or a wandering mercenary kind of character, as opposed to a paladin or a noble like many of the High Fantasy esque weapons you already have. More viking esque weapons, and weapons with a rough, practical look would create more variety, and make sure that your high quality weapons can cater to a wider selection of character types.

Feedback and Knowledge Base