General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I know it has been mentioned but I would love to see a large scythe-like pole weapon. Also i really love th

I know it has been mentioned but I would love to see a large scythe-like pole weapon. Also I really love the sentinel spear by Epic Armory and wondered if Calimacil might consider something similar and possibly start including some other elvish weaponry besides swords.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Calimacil foam shields

Calimacil foam is good because it doesn't require maintainance. I suggest making shields out of that foam

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. African weapons!

You guys should make the Konda sword. It's an african sword. I really like the design of the blade. It look awesome, man.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hey guys, i am part of a group of people that go to Witcher School in Poland.

I was looking around on your shop and didn'tsee annything witcher related...
    I myself am from Belgium so excuse my English at times.
    I would like to see some Witcher styled swords if possible.
    Like different pommels and stuf cause there are couple of schools.
    Like i myself am with the Viper School.
    If you want more details about what exactly it is i am searching for i am happy to provide this !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Balisword

I also posted an idea about butterfly knives. This would be similar, but much longer. It would give you much more room to work with as well. I really hope these get made

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Butterfly knife

I'm not sure how it would be done, and it would almost certainly be a costly item if you did design one, but a LARP butterfly knife would be amazing. It should still be flippable, because otherwise what would be the point

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make a Nodachi

I would love it if you made a Nodachi. Basically a large curved Japanese great sword that was sometimes used as a primary weapon by the samurai.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. os habeis planteado alguna vez hacer armas de los aztecas o los mayas ? tipo macuahuitl

Hay muchos tipos de espadas aztecas (macuahuitl)...podríais hacer uno o dos modelos(uno largo y uno corto) y acompañarlos de algún escudo como los que llevaban los aztecas

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring back the krieger katana or Calvary

I would love to see either the krieger handled katana make its rounds as a limited release or preferably a Krieger Calvary blade or bastard sword in the style of the faloril 2

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Magical Staves,Wands or Enchanted Swords

While I love to play as Warlords,Barbarians,Soliders and all sorts warriors, I also like to RP as Sorcerers,Wizards,Warlocks,Battle Mages and all sorts of magical users. I would personally live some Staves and Wands to Calimacils arsenal of amazing weapons. Enchanted swords would also be awesome for any warriors who may want to spice up there weapons with a bit of magic! :)

P.S. I apologize for my grammar,spelling and sentence structure.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make an anvil in Calimacil foam

I need a big anvil made in Calimacil foam. One or two 'horns' as you please, but I might prefer two horns. Mount it on a 'wooden' plank.
    I need this for my company; where I run LARPS for a living.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make a simple longsword

I don't mean a sword like those that are classified as long, but a historical longsword. Bastard length would work. It would use a blade similar to the diamond v8, but not have a fuller ("blood groove"). It would have a pommel somewhat like this one:
    http://www.christianfletcher.com/_Media/regent5_288.jpeg
    The guard should be straight, not curved like the Robbert Stark. The grip should be long enough to have both hands on it with some extra space, but not as large as on the actual two-handed models.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More Destiny Weapons

Now that you've made the sunbreaker hammer and hunter knife, I'd love to see some of the swords from that game Dark Drinker especially since most people use that one

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Wooden hammer

You guys make all these elegant hammers, that are sadly not in the right era for what one would find laying around on a tall ship or in a shipyard. I was wondering if it​ is possible to make one that is basically just a rectangular block of wood on a handle. That even back in further in history villages were more likely to have hammers made of wood than ones with iron heads.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add more customization to weapons

There should be dagger blades (and blade size) and hilts. Also, a custom pole weapon creator would be nice, but more expensive than the swords, so custom hammers, maces, spears, and staffs could be made. Custom shields would be possible too. A user could choose a background color or pattern, and add a design on top of that if they wanted. This would make a lot more unique weapons and allow the company to create more things, and most of all, greater customer satisfaction.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Saya for the katanas

A katana must be carried at all times in its saya. Displaying an open katana blade in public is equivalent to waving a loaded gun around. You need to make authentic Saya, so the katana can be carried properly, drawn properly and returned (Noto) to the Saya correctly. Research the art of drawing the sword (Iado) and you will gain insight into the impotence of a properly fitted saya. The leather Saya you currently make are not acceptable for proper Samurai RP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Elemental Katana and Shields

Many types of katanas can be made , why not make a katana for every elemental quality and do give them to your customers according to their quality and elemental attraction .Many of the people like katanas especially if they are strong enough to withstand a strong blow and cut anything and would really love if it would be like themselves and their elemental attraction . U can also make shields of elemental types which should be of the katana , I prefer 15 elemental katana which can be made .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make an Anvil

I love your weapons and having lots of your hammers I'd love to do a blacksmith character. I'd also like to have safe crafting tools and use them as weapons if I need so. The only thing I do not have is in fact an anvil or something that I can use as an anvil. My suggestion is an anvil made by you that can be even thrown (and I think that would be awesome to see), or a hammer that have an anvil at the top, placed in a way that if I lay the weapon horizontally I can…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. less expensive adult leather armor

a lot of the adult leather armor items exceed my price range, I would like something that's inexpensive, practical but not dull looking

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)