General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More Axes

I really like the axes that have been created so far, So why not expand on that. maybe a squire version of double edged axe or single

175 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Options d'armes

De retourner à l'ancien système où nous pouvions choisir les tailles des armes (par exemple prendre ange noir en épée deux mains ou autre).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Belegarth Legal

How about a Calimacil weapon core made legal for Belegarth game system?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. balance your weapons better and make the guard stiffer so that they can be more functional

I suggest you to balance your weapons better and make the guard stiffer so that they can be more functional. I would love to see more pole arms.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make the picture of "Scrow the Warhammer" match the actual product. The handle is different.

This is just a basic principal of business. The product should match the picture. The picture of "Scrow" has a handle like the Viking axe, but the product I received has a handle like the "Barkak the Darkness" mace. Also the head if the hammer isn't straight with the handle. These may seem like small things, but when you're spending this much money, they matter.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Simple-looking viking-sax

I would be really nice with a simple looking viking-sax to use for characters that´s not so wealthy and need a more simple weapon than a sword.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mining Pick

Hi, i was thinking about that you not only have to make the "kill" weapons, but also some Roleplay weapons.
    Like i was thinking about something like a Mining Pick, or maybe a Woodcutter axe.
    Just something that we can use both in battle and then as our RP chars ^^

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Roleplaying weapons would for sure be great to have. We are planning to do a mining pick. Zombie LARPs will also love those.

Do you see a clean and looking new steel mining pick, or something with rust and scars on it?

Thanks for sharing us this idea. It will be a great project to work on.

9. Barbarian weapons

What if you were to do a line of weapons that were similar to the stuff you see in the world of conan. Things like the atlantean sword or the crow bill mace or the large maul and so on. I have seen your products and love the detail that goes into them. Weapons in worlds such as conan have immense detail and unique creative looks. If you could do it, I could see you doing a wonderful job as always.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Smaller Shortswords

I really would like to purchase one of your weapons, but even the shordsword are to long. You need definetly more weapons with a length aorund 70 cm. Scimitar, Sax, Wakisachi and so on...

So please do shorter weapons.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For the Viking who likes his Shieldwall!

You have allready nice Viking swords and axes... but what about a Sax(not more than 70 cm/27" long)

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Staffs

I would like to suggest the making of more staffs. The ones under the Knights Emerald collection are beautiful and wonderfully detailed, but it would be nice if there was a staff without blades, because in many games systems, the blades make it into a pole arm, which might eliminate a strict staff wielder from its use. Perhaps a couple different choices? Maybe a simple wooden quarter staff and an iron/steel staff, possibly with a head of some sort. I would definately stock up on many models of the simple wooden staff.

296 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Monstrous/improvised weapons

I would like to suggest the creation of one or more weapons designed with large, beastial monsters/characters in mind, such as a large, unworked looking wooden club/branch, or possibly something incorporating lengths of wood and large rocks. Maybe even some kind of large stone hammer. Small wooden, perhaps with monstrous accents (small adornments, teeth marks, etc.) , would be very cool.

143 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make a Spear

I'm thinking a boar hunting spear with a Fantasy edge, maybe some runes or celtic knotwork.

I would really like one for a character I play in my LARP group in Winnpeg.

295 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make Shields!

If you make high quality swords. (I might get one for Christmas !!!) Then why not make high quality shields? BUT instead of making the type of shields EVERY one has. Why don't you make a high quality inexpensive shield, i'm talking the kind people can actually buy, not the ones you searching for saying in you mind. " Don't have 780 dollars... Don't have 1,299 Dollars... Don't have 2,000 Dollars..."
    Shields where people will say "HEY! I HAVE 200 DOLLARS xD " Also you should make them DIFFRENT! I mean... EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE sells a viking shield for 50…

730 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are working on it. we search for the best composition : foam and core. We do not forget this idea, we will find something to work it out! But that’s a big challenge.

17. Warglaives

Well i'd like to introduce the twinglaives of azzinoth to everyone. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4MUf6T4VzPw/SdlKxLzsjiI/AAAAAAAAG5w/UHwbJpyHj2Q/s400/warcraft-warglaive-azzinoth-papercraft.jpg
    thats a paper model of the actual weapon. since the blades at both sides are the same, you could use exactly the same weapon in right or left hand. Of course they should not be exactly like in the WoW game but this is the main idea. I am sure even addicts would not complain if they were made a bit more handleable. Well hope I am not the only one who always wished to fight with weapons like this.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)