General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Flexible tips

Most larps I have inquired with dont use your swords because of the tips bending over and allowing the core to get near during a thrust. A flexible tip that doesnt just give away would allow them to be accepted and you would sell many more swords. It is sad not to see your gorgeous blades at any of the larps around me, the styles are amazing and would lead to much more uniqueness and immersion.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Guandao

here's a weapon I've been using for some years, a guandao i made myself and is useful due to its capacity to cause slashing AND blunt damage due to a sharp side and the rings on the other side

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMPx1bdistHoLHFvaBBQ2Va0qRadA-QY4QWs6XChRZ3QG2VT-xjOygf3-VHZXHexA?key=aGZZXzdvNV9VWFlOWlJjbTVjbE14LWhmZUltZndn

i really wanted this head to be added to your collection and hope people will like it!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make a Mace

One of your newest product (at this time) is the Iron Battle Axe (Destiny Replica), when I look at it it seems to me that you have a perfect shape for a fine mace in the pommel of the axe. I would suggest you make a simple one handed mace, no special fantasy writing or the like (at least not for the first run). Make options for a metal or wooden shaft. I think it would be a hit and I also know at least one customer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make an Irish ring hilt

I would like to see an Irish ring Hilt sword available in Long bastard and two-handed versions. The Irish ring Hilt is something that would be easy enough to accomplish given your current Tech, and add another Style of Hilt, that could be paired with stock blades.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ninja tsuba.

You should make a basic square "ninja style" tsuba for your Katana and wakisashi. You could call it the shinobi or something along those lines. It's a simple design, but changes the esthetic of the sword.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love to see a dark elf sword

You have plenty of elven blades, but the only dark elf blades that you have are the daggers, I would love to see a dark elf sword. Brutal, yet elegant.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Glowing Magic Swords

With the success of your KixStar Saber line, I think it would be a great idea for you all to construct LED foam swords, so that fantasy LARPers can go into battle with Glowing Magical swords.

I myself would be excited to buy a glowing foam Freydis or Griffin short sword to use as Excalibur for a Camelot LARP

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Chainsaw!

It may be a bit hard to figure out but it doesn't need to spin and all of that. I just want a larp friendly chainsaw. Nothing crazy. Just a chainsaw meant for chopping wood... or kidnapping and killing in Texas. Maybe a hint of rust on the blade. Simple yellow box and handle. Maybe a cord strong enough for fast and strong pulling. Would definitely pay for one for my post apocalyptic larp character

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. balance

List Point of Balance (PoB) under "Information" for every item in "SWORD" and "POLE".

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Kung Fu weapons

My 2 hobbies are kung fu and larp. something i have been rather disappointed to find is that while every company that makes larp weapons offers European and Japanese styles no pretty much no one makes Chinese weapons (epic armory now make a jian and dao but neither match the designs most favored in the martial arts community)

there are 3 sword designs i would really like to see.

1. kung fu broadsword: this would be a full build.new hilt and blade shape design (the forged scimitar gets close to the correct blade shape but isnt quite there). picture: http://www.dragonsports.eu/512041-verylarge_default/kungfu-training-broadsword-with-scabbard-blackgolden.jpg

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You should make swordstaffs!

I personally think that swordstaff are really nice weapons and that you guys should make them, it won’t matter if it is just a wooden staff with some sort of blade attached to the end I just want a swordstaff and I’m sure I’m not the only one

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Redesign Halberd with bigger tip

I really like your spear and halberd heads (especially the haberd one). But the tip on your halberd is to smal and pointy and I have also attended to larps were the weapon has been considered unfit for thrusting with. Your spearhead however has managed better in this area.
    I think you should redesign or make an additional model were you perhaps use your spearhead as a base and from there work to incorporate some sort of axe or blade into the desing. Just so you add some thickness and buffer into the tip of the weapon.
    Otherwise, keep up…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Better cross guard on doppelsword.

The rings on the doppel sword are very weak mine broke on the first day. While the blade is sound you may wish to redesign the cross guard to come without them or to make them much stronger.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Conan based weapons

I don't know why, but there are no LARP weapons I can find that based on the 1982 Arnold movie. If you were to make some (i.e. His father's sword, the Atlantian sword Conan uses, that cool looking double axe Rexor uses, etc), I think that would be just the bee's knees. And you know people are going to want to buy a Conan sword to smack their friends with!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Even bigger sword.

I was thinking that while you now have a colossal sword you could maybe make an even larger one. Maybe something akin to the sword from berserk. At the very least maybe you could make a blade as long as the colossal doppel sword but with a much wider straight blade. It would also look epic with the krieger wolf art style!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ship to turkey

just ship here it will be nice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New hilt construction on sword designs.

Perhaps offer premium models with new hilt construction, changing from a single moulded piece, to a calimacil foam blade,grip, and pommel, with a harder rubber, or polypropylene quillon, or hand guard depending on sword style. Quillons, or knuckle guards, are a crucial part of a sword, in the function that it does not bend. the CFI moulded ones currently are too floppy, and allow hits that otherwise would not happen when landed on a functional hand guard. This presents a problem, but also an opportunity. An untapped market for custom built, possibly clip, or bolt-on crossguards. Imagine being able to…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base